Having problems adding the code? No problem.
1) Once you're signed into your blog, click the Presentation tab, then choose the Widgets option.
2) Drag the Text box up to your sidebar, then paste the code into it. If you'd like the code centered, then put <.center.> (without the periods) right before the code.
3) Move the new Text box wherever you'd like it on the sidebar, then click Save.
1) Once you're signed into Blogger, go to the Template Tab. Make sure you're under the Page Elements subcategory.
3) A window will pop up. Paste the code into the box. If you'd like it centered, type in <.center.> (without the periods) before the code.
4) Move the HTML box wherever you want it on your sidebar, then click Save.
I applied a while ago, but I still don't seem to be a member:
As soon as your submission is accepted, the blog roll on the right is updated, too. If you don't see your blog there, your submission is still pending because your blog doesn't have the code. I've either tried emailing you or leaving a comment on your blog about it, but it's an easy fix. Just add the code (let me know if you need it again or if you need help adding it), and I can approve you.